Black Box Acting Studio is also a hard-hitting, top-notch journalist team and this week we have Owner/Meisner Teacher Audrey Francis in the hot seat to answer the week’s most dangerous questions.
1. Where are you from?
Boulder, CO. (Hippie)
2. What was your defining moment as a Black Box student?
When I took the Bootcamp and failed as an actor in front of my students.
3. What made you want to be a Meisner teacher?
I wanted to understand.
4. What’s your Achilles’ heel?
Martinis & Nacho Cheese Chalupas.
5. Who is your famous crush?
Roger from AMERICAN DAD and Linda from BOB’S BURGERS. (She’s open to everything)
6. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Talking to animals.
7. Tell us a random and/or odd fact about you.
I have to “verbally list” my to do lists to another human, otherwise I’ll have a panic attack.
8. And finally, a little something about the photo.
I’m in Namibia, and shortly after that photo, an older man asked me to have a warthog with him. I did, got a little too drunk, and let’s just say that we came from two different mindsets and they inevitably collided.